Please note that this document is subject to change. As the CDC guidelines and the governor’s executive orders are updated, these guidelines will be updated accordingly.
If you have suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding these guidelines, please call us at (919) 338-1488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees must wear masks at all times. Masks are required for all students over the age of 11 and recommended for those under 11.
- Our lobbies are closed to parents, siblings and other guests.
- Both water coolers have been removed from our lobbies. Please bring your own water to all activities.
- All clients must use hand sanitizer upon arrival at the studio.
- All clients and employees are expected to remain six feet apart when possible.
- No physical contact between instructors, employees, or clients. This includes: high fives, hand shakes, hugs, holding hands, etc.
- Avoid touching your nose, face, and eyes.
- All clients must sign a waiver indicating that they understand the risks associated with participating in any activities at Royal Grace or Pilates at Studio 8.
- Any employees or clients who have had contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days or who is experiencing any of the following symptoms must stay home.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- All dancers must be dropped off at the front doors of the studio. An employee will be outside accepting dancers, taking temperatures, and providing hand sanitizer. If a dancer has a temperature of over 99.3 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to attend in-studio class.
- Please remain in your car until the employee at the front door indicates that it is time to come in.
- Students will receive their snack upon arrival to be stored with their belongings for the duration of the class
- Students no longer need to sign in upon arrival. This will be taken care of by the employee accepting students.
- In order to limit contact between dancers as they arrive and others leave, students will be dismissed after class through the back doors of the studio. There are 9 parking spaces available at the side of the building. Feel free to park in any of these spaces to wait for your dancer (including the three that say no parking).
- Dancers will be assigned a numbered dot on the floor to act as their home base during class to promote social distancing. Each dot on the floor will correspond to a numbered cubby in the back of the studio where dancers may store their shoes, snack, and personal belongings. After each class, an employee will clean and disinfect dots and cubbies.
- As of right now, studio A classes are capped at 12 students, and studio B classes are capped at 15.
- Each student must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap after using the restroom. Single-use paper towels will be available as opposed to reused cloth hand towels. After each class, an employee will clean and disinfect bathroom surfaces.
- Each class will be dismissed 5 minutes early to allow time for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Each in-studio class will have a synchronous virtual class on Zoom. At any point, you may choose to attend the virtual class as opposed to in-studio class. You may also alternate back and forth between virtual and in-studio classes.
- If you choose to attend a Melody Movement class virtually, you may come into the studio to receive a packet of props to help keep your dancer engaged.
- Students and caregivers over the age of 11 must wear masks into the studio, while students younger than 11 are not required to wear masks.